Monday 7 April 2014

Teddy Soft







Topshop Trousers & Top / H&M Cardigan / New Look Boots / Penneys (Primark) Sunglasses 

This is a outfit I wore out one night awhile back. 

Crop tops are still going very strong and Topshop always have a great range of styles and colours. Shop Here.

My gingham print trousers (treggings) I wore here, actually went on sale. I hope someone was lucky enough to grab a pair in their size. Similar here. I was lucky to grab these New Look boots in the sales.

Mohair is always such a comfortable looking and feeling material. Ill take anything in mohair :) 

What did you grab in the sales?

Hugs!

... Michelle x

2 comments:

  1. This one is similar to the black faux fur vest my wife bought from www.myfurvest.com. But this lovely too. Stylish!

    ReplyDelete