Tuesday 18 June 2013

Holiday Essentials

Last week in Spain I used some products I really liked. I am posting about a selected item that I think is worth talking about because I really loved using it. I hope this post helps you if you are going on holidays.

During: 

Clarins

I used Clarins Sun Wrinkle Control Cream for your face. Its available in 3 strengths 15, 30 and 50. UVA and UVB protection. Its resistant but not water proof. It feels like a normal face cream and it smells like the sun :) Its a good size for the price, €25.50 for 75ml. I do love it and ill continue to use it.

Post:


Hawaiian Tropic

Not only is this a after sun lotion, it is thick like a body butter and smells amazing - Lime Coolada. The texture, smell and hydration is simply perfection. Hawaiian Tropic is a product I love to buy for my holidays because they always smell so good so I was delighted to buy this for my post holiday blues to cheer me up and smell like holidays for longer :) 


Palmers

Apply a moisturizing lotion that contains emollients and humectants to sunburned skin. Emollients, such as aloe vera and cocoa butter, provide a protective barrier that keeps moisture from escaping the damaged skin. Humectants, such as glycerin, pull in moisture from the environment. These ingredients give sun-damaged skin the moisture it needs to heal.


Dove

To prolong my hard earned tan I will use this Dove Summer Glow Nourishing Lotion that was very kindly sent to me to review. This gradual tan is Medium-Dark and will help me keep me looking tanned for longer.


Clarins

Since the sun dehydrates your skin and after using lotions, it is very important to take some extra care of your skin during and after your holiday. I will use this Clarins Gentle Exfoliator to de-congest and brighten my skin. 
Alcohol free. Brightening, softening, exfoliating and hydrating toner.


Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment