Thursday 10 October 2013

Over-sized Tee & Leather













Topshop Tee, Coat, Bracelet & Rings - Zara Bag - Penneys Shorts & Heels - DW Watch 

Cut out heels and boots are so in trend at the moment I was delighted to find these in Penneys and become their new owner. Priced at €24 I think these are a A/W bargain. I will be getting great use out of these for day and night events, very happy girl.

Few years ago I bought this tee in Topshop and hadn't worn it until now. I added a splash of leatherette shorts beneath for two reasons, both because this t-shirt is a too short worn on its own and its a little too long to be wasted as a t-shirt with jeans. Its important to show off the detailing of this beautiful t-shirt. The leather shorts stood out from underneath and even again a pair of colourful shorts will be great underneath. My favourite thing about this tee is that its very different with the split up the sides and a dipped hem in the back. Simplicity is always best. 

SO happy to have my coat back out for my favourite seasons. I bought this coat to my delight on sale 2 years ago for €60 in Topshop. I was lushing over it previous to the sale, as it was €140 I wasn't rushing to spend that on it even though it did nearly kill me :)

.... Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment