Friday 27 December 2013

Rural Beauty










Topshop Pants, Top, Coat - Zara Shoes - MK Bag - Daniel Wellington Watch.
Lipstick - Rimmel 107.

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. 

I am sorry for the lack of posts here on my Blog, Facebook, Instagram etc... this due to unforeseen circumstances. 

In these photos you can embrace the real beauty of rural Ireland.

My pants are years old from a Topshop sale and are great for day or night occasions. Very tailored and I love the detailing on the waist with the ribbon belt. My top is also Topshop and I have gotten so much wear out of it, was a really great buy. So many people have asked me where I bought it, I think its one of them very easy to wear and you cannot go wrong with tops!

My mother bought me these heels in Zara, great taste as always. They are perfect height and beautifully designed.

Have a very Happy New Year all.

Hugs!!

... Michelle x

2 comments:

  1. Love how your look is so clean-cut and city-tailored, contrasted with the stunning rural backdrop! Great post Michelle x

    walkingprimrose.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete