Tuesday 7 January 2014

Xpose January Feature







Topshop Jeans & Cami - Zara Boots - Penneys Kimono - American Apparel Belt - Daniel Wellington Watch

This is my latest feature in Xpose's January issue. Celebrating their first Birthday they have had a very successful and fulfilling year. This is my second time featuring in Xpose's magazine and I was delighted to be asked again.

I choose the Kimono as my 'keeper' clothing item from my A/W '13 wardrobe for my S/S '14 wardrobe. I bought this Kimono in Penneys and I was delighted with my find, fringing is going to be big for 2014, as seen on the runways.

My vintage wash jeans and great for a causal look, everyday wear. I love wearing them with my Zara boots that I bought last summer, I like this look together.

Exciting News:
Daniel Wellington is now available on Topshop's website. I was so excited when I came across this today. I have had my watch since September and I adore it, my boyfriend bought it for me as a anniversary gift. Its easy to order off the DW website and comes pretty quick in the post, but if you feel more secure buying it from Topshop and maybe your already registered on Topshop's website you can buy your DW watch HERE.

Hugs!!

... Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment