Wednesday 19 March 2014

March Wishlist


This a super late post considering I usually post my 'wishlist' in the first week of each month, ooopps! Better late then never :)

Top Row:

Office Leopard Print Slip On's - I have been after a pair of leopard print slip on's for along time and why I haven't just bought them? I actually don't know but I think I will snatch these up.

Asos PU Blue Skirt - I love love patent or PU material skirts. I found this one and actually have ordered it because I have fallen in love with pastel pinks and blues, so I need this skirt in my life.

Marc Jacobs Wallet - This is more on my 'Birthday Wishlist' because its not something I'll go out an by myself of course :) Any designer item looks even better in classic black. Its a colour you wont get tired of.

Bottom Row:

Topshop Sunglasses - These are totally my type of sunglasses, I adore this style.

Chanel 'Boy' Replica - I have been lushing over the Chanel 'Boy' and I am super excited to have found the most amazing replica. So excited to receive it.

Asos Crop Top - How cute is this? Think I would love this in my SS14 wardrobe.

Kisses.

... Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment