Tuesday 15 April 2014

Strip and Leopard















Boohoo Coat / Cos Top / Penneys Jeans / Office Shoes / Topshop Necklace / DW Watch

This post have been along time coming, I have posted sneak pictures on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and I have never received so many enquirers about a outfit before. Penneys (Primark) also shared my photo on Facebook. This is quite a photo diary. 

I have had a-lot of people get back to me saying these shoes are sold out on Office website now but I found a VERY similar pair on Asos.. Shop HERE

I did a little post on my ripped jeans awhile back. I actually just bought a pair from Penneys and I ripped then myself and I am NOT a DIY chick but was pretty easy. The more I wore them they better they looked.

I am obsessed with Cos clothing, I think there clothing are so well structured and feel amazing. Even from the simplest item, they are 'simply' beautiful.
I was super excited to receive this 'Chanel Boy' influenced bag last month for my birthday. I adore it!!

Hugs!

... Michelle x

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit. The bag is great... as is the COS top. I've still never shopped in COS but it keeps popping up on my radar lately...

    Aishling

    ReplyDelete