Wednesday 21 November 2012

First Post




 




Topshop Coat/Wet Look Legging/Real Leather Bag, H&M Faux Fur Collar, Zara Boots, Pennys Shirt, Micheal Kors Watch

My name is Michelle from Galway... Welcome to my blog.
Ill post looks I'm wearing, looks I love and general fashion and beauty.

I have a little obsession for these vintage looking coats. I wanted this from Topshop along time before I bought it. I just couldn't get my head around paying €140 for it so I tried to forget about it, but I was very lucky and I found it in the sale for €60. Delighted! Good things come when you wait so they say! I have it nearly 2 years and still love it, it's such a fab coat and just goes with anything, dressy or casual.

Just like Kim K I love wet look legging or leather pants, these make outfits more interesting! Make you look and feel more dressy then a pair of normal black leggings. 

I got my boots in Zara on 5th avenue in New York, which is BY FAR the most amazing shop Zara have! I was in there for 3hours and still didn't get enough of the shop, most amazing collection. Did I say AMAZING ?! :) They are very comfortable boots and I love the stud detail.

My bag I bought in SoHo New York, it's a real leather bag so the more I use it the better it looks. It's has a vintage look to it so its something ill love for years to come. Good investment.

Faux Fur is the rage at the mo and I am loving it. I have two of these collars. One from Topshop I bought last year and this one I got in H&M. It just transforms a outfit and most importantly it gives such a cosey look on a cold November day like today. 

My Micheal Kors watch is a fab birthday present I got off my boyfriend for my 21st, it's not like your typical MK watch u see everywhere at the moment. This is more timeless that wont go out of fashion.

Michelle x






No comments:

Post a Comment