Saturday 16 November 2013

Autumnal Crisp









H&M Shirt - Topshop Leggings - Penneys (Primark) Boots & Sunglasses - Zara Bag - MK Watch - River Island Bracelet

I love these autumnal days and the weather so mild I'm still wearing light shirts. This is my go to shirt and you can find similar HERE.

I hold my hands up, yes I do wear the hell out of these wet look leggings from Topshop (so worth the money) you can find similar HERE from Asos or if you can stretch a little more and get mine above from Topshop HERE

The amazing MOST popular Zara Mini Office City Bag above is still available along side so many more beautiful City Bags at Zara. Get mine HERE in Navy, Burgundy (in trend colour) or Grey.

Cut out boots have become a obsession of mine, when I see people wearing them I get a little jealous at times because there are so many different types and I just want them ALL :) Not to worry because I adore my pair from Penneys (Primark).. But I do have a new pair on my wishlist and they are from good old River Island. When I enter RI I go directly to the shoe section because they always have a amazing collection. Find them HERE.



Tomorrow the 17th of November is Remembrance Day for Road Collision Victims in Ireland. Too many people have lost loved ones on the roads.
Please... just be careful.


Hugs!
... Michelle x

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I LOVE them boots, can't believe they're from Primark! When I saw them I thought they'd be some swanky designer, they actually look deadly
    Lucy x
    Short Girl, High Heels

    ReplyDelete