Tuesday 11 February 2014

February Wishlist


Top Row:

Zoeva Rose Gold Brush Set - The blogging world has been raving about Zoeva Brushes for a long time and I really cannot wait till I get my hands on some. Then I saw this Rose Gold Brush set.. O.M.G! How beautiful are these? Currently out of stock but I will be waiting patiently! Shop here.

Michael Kors Two Tone Watch - I adore watches and I know I have quite a few but a two tone watch is something I don't already have. I fell in love with this one. Shop here.

River Island Rucksack - Back at the River Island SS14 Press Day I fell in love with this quilted rucksack and has really stuck with me since. Shop here

Bottom Row:

River Island Pony Hair Leopard Print Trainers - As you all know, I have a little thing for leopard printed pumps/trainers.. These are fab! I need them in my life, they will jazz up any outfit. Shop here.

Dior Glow Maximizer - Okay, beauty bloggers that I love and follow have really convinced me to get this primer. I am a sucker for anything that shimmers and glows but nothing that is glittery.. This does just that. My friend purchased it and she said its something that I will love. Available on Brown Thomas Beauty Shop Online and in-store, shop here

Asos Ridley High Waist Jeans - Still waiting!! Waiting for these beauties to come back in stock, in my size anyway! Eagerly waiting... shop here.



Hugs!!

... Michelle x

1 comment: