Sunday 2 February 2014

January Beauty Favourites



These are my favourite beauty products from January. I haven't had a-lot of products that I really loved all at once, but I found a few new 'loved' products this past January that I would love to share them with you.

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation: is my new favourite. I have been wearing Estée Lauder Double Wear Light now for over a year till a friend of mine gave me a sample of this, boy I was amazed. It really does what it says on the tin! My skin was illuminating that even people around me noticed this straight away. I never buy a foundation without sampling it, it didn't take me long to make up my mind about this one. Shop HERE.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water: I only started to used it this week when I came across it in Boots. Dupe to Bioderma Sensibio H20 - Micelle Solution. Used to remove eye, lip and face make up. It feels very light and almost like water. Doesn't leave a oily film on your skin and very smooth on your eyes. Its important to cleanse after this, it is only a 'pre-cleanser' but it does get rid of most of your make up. It would be great for them nights your too tired to do a full face cleanse andits better then them awful face wipes. 

Nars Matte Velvet Lip Pencil in 'Damned': Lipstick has really taken a back seat for me. This is a lip pencil that it used all over, matte but is not drying. The lasting of it is amazing and rarely needs to be topped up. 'Damned' would be similar colour to my Rimmel 107 lipstick that you always see me wearing. Shop HERE

Clarins Blue Orchid Oil: This was on my December Wishlist and I received it as a Christmas present and I have been using it most nights since. Used at night time, the blue orchid hydrates your skin. Better absorbed when applied to damp skin after your cleanse and tone. Shop HERE.

Caudalíe Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum: This is my absolute favourite beauty product of all the above. Its a hydrating serum used AM and PM before you moisturize everyday, I bought this in Space NK. Very light on your skin and you can really smell the Grape Water. Its fabulous and I don't want it to ever come to the end of the bottle :)

What are your Beauty Favourites of January??

Hugs!!

... Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment