Tuesday 9 July 2013

Palms Trees & Sunsets









Zara Skort // Topshop Crop Cami // Pennys Sandals // Bull & Bear Necklace // MK Watch // Bracelets & Rings Mixed 

My 3rd Outfit from my summer holidays.
Here are my favourite shorts at the mo, or skort as bloggers like to call them. Yes I couldn't resist so I bought them in black too, eekkk! They are also available is a beautiful orange colour, they call it Geranium on there website, here. I was tempted to buy them in the orange too because they are only €29.95, but my friend has them so I didn't need too ;) Sharing is caring hey!
I love Camis so much, easy to wear and can be worn with everything.

I purchased my necklace on holidays in Pull and Bear, I love the double chain detailing. My sandals are from Pennys last year and didn't get worn last year (cause we had no summer) but this summer looks pretty good so far. Might even wear them today.

Think Ill get outside to enjoy the sunshine :) Hope your enjoying it too guys.

Michelle x

Bloglovin - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram

2 comments: