Monday 17 December 2012

All the Castles






Zara Kaki shirt,Pennys (Primark) Blouse/Scarf/Boots, Forever21 skirt, Michael Kors Bag

Last sunday myself and my boyfriend went on a little road trip and we landed at Ashford Castle, wow what a magical place. It's so beautiful inside and the grounds around the area is just wonderful. Its a place where every girl would dream to get married. I couldn't resist but take a few photos of my outfit around the grounds outside.

My Zara green shirt came from New York, it's so versatile it can be worn casual or dressed up with a pair of skinny jeans tugged in.

Pennys have the most beautiful shirts for €10-€18, this one has a crochet collar it's adorable, will go nice inside little jumpers with the collar sticking out over the top. I have my scarf for a few years, it's vintage like.

Love this gold pleated skirt, I love everything pleated. I was looking for one for a long time and I came across this for half  nothing in Forever 21. I find Forever 21 is hit and miss shop. I find alot of there things are very bad quality and tacky so i was very happy with my find.

Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment