Thursday 20 December 2012

Christmas Baby

Topshop Crombie Coat, Bag & Earrings - H&M Trousers - New Look Shoes - Pennys Shirt & Brooch - MK Watch  




 
Last night myself and my Boyfriends two Sisters and Mother went for dinner. It was his sister Emers Birthday, A girls night out. We went to one of my favourite restaurants, White Gables in Moycullen and its was to say the least, delicious as always. Food and Fine Wine, what more could a girl ask for.
 
The photos above are of the outfit I wore to dinner. I wanted to go for a comfortable dressy look and I was defiantly comfortable. My New Court shoes are just the perfect height for dinner, not too high and still feel dressed up. You seen these in my last post 'Photo Haul', where I bought them this week and I cannot get enough of pointed heels at the moment. Along with all the skinny and cigarette trousers raging at the moment, so hard to choose which ones to buy but I am very happy with these ones I found in H&M, Again... Comfort! The material of these trousers are beautiful and they sit great on your hips with the elasticated waist.
In my very first post ye will remember me wearing this burgundy shirt from Pennys for just 10euro. They come in so many different colours, they are a must have for when your suck for a outfit. You can never go wrong with a smart looking skirt, with a skirt, shorts or trousers button it up and add a chunky necklace and away you go, beautiful! Cant get enough of statement chunky necklaces if I haven't already mentioned it, go buy one, its a investment cause you can wear it with anything and it will change any sort of outfit.
Now finally my new amazing faux leather Topshop bag, what a baby. So delighted I went and bought after craving over it for awhile. Went great with my outfit to match my shirt, burgundy is a great colour this season and its one of my favourite. Its warm & cheerful.
 
 
Happy Birthday Emer!
 
Michelle x 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment