Monday 17 December 2012

Holly & Mistletoe


 



Topshop T-Shirt, Necklace & Rings. H&M Leather Skirt, Pennys Vintage Like Bag & Socks, Boohoo Litas, MK Watch
 
 
Last Saturday night I was out again for my friends birthday and this is a quick photo shoot of my outfit that I wore.
 
I knew it was going to be along night of dancing so I needed to wear my Litas for comfort without a doubt. So since I wanted to be comfortable cause it was such a chilly night outside, I went for casual t-shirt in a classic leather skirt, casual/dressy look.
 Added the chunky chain for some great detail to my simple outfit and keep my arms simple with just my Michael KorsOversized Golden Lexington chronograph watch.
 
 
 
I love wearing socks with boots, its a cute detail to add to your outfit. I have a drawer full of trim socks from Topshop and Pennys. They go great over black tights for a pop of colour. I found these green socks in a pack of 3 in Pennys, came with mustard and burgundy colour also. Lovely toasty colours for the winter season.
 
Would you believe I got my burgundy vintage like bag in Pennys?
 
Michelle x
 
 
Have A Look At My
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment