Tuesday 11 December 2012

Tis the Season




Pennys (Primark) Skirt/Belt, Asos Top, Topshop Earrings/Rings, New Look Necklace, Missguided Heels. 

Christmas has officially kicked off, the party season is in full swing! Sequins, sparkles and glitter.
I had my Christmas work party last night, we went for a yummy meal and drank plenty of wine it was a great night.

High low skirts are dressy for a night out at dinner and wore this simple top inside.
I wore a chunky gold necklace with diamantes, simple pearlescent earrings, skinny gold/black belt and my new fab rings from Topshop.
Summer 2012 has had us all raving about the high-low hem skirt also known as the dip hem, mullet skirt, asymmetrical, midi and full length maxi


Outfit Idea for winter: Take a high-low hem and update it with deeper colour's like a teal or burgundy t-shirt. My favourite look with a high-low skirt is if you pop a loose t-shirt on over it or wear it with a fitted sweater/jumper. The chiffon is so light it gives you plenty of room for layering. I think the key is bringing this style from Summer floaty feminine to a tougher heavier look for the Winter, just add leather! 
Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment