Sunday 3 February 2013

Do You Have The Real Technique?





Powder Brush

Johnson's Baby Shampoo

The Real Technique brushes by Samantha Chapman are a revolution!
Samantha Chapman is a pro makeup artist, vlogger, blogger, beauty bootcamp instructor.
She has got her tremendous success off her YouTube tutorials and Pixiwoo beauty bootcamps.  She teamed up with Real Techniques to bring women high-tech tools that deliver high-definition results, alongside tutorials packed with techniques you can use to boost your look.

  • Taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light – from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting.
  • The colour-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base, enhance eyes and the perfect finish like a pro.
  • Each brush head is hand-cut to the perfect shape, allowing for precise application from dense coverage to a soft, delicate finish.
  • The collection is suitable for a wide range of products and every makeup need – from powders, creams, and liquids to mineral makeup, highlighter, and shimmer. 
  • Brush names on the handles make for easy reference when creating your favourite look.


These brushes have been around for awhile now and I am a proud owner of the full collection. I started buying them when they first came into Boots and after time I have bought everyone I need (the whole lot). From experiencing these brushes I don't think ill buy any other brushes for a long time. I know I am slow to put these on my blog, but I suppose I am only blogging for over 2 months and a half now and I wanted to share these with ye. My favourite brush has to be the largest one, the powder brush, its so soft and gentle on my skin. The bristles are a perfect density to pick up the right amount of powder to plot on your face. 

These brushes are a little bit more expensive then your cheap brushes but still a-lot cheaper then the more expensive brand brushes. Keep a eye out in Boots, they sometimes do a 3 for 2 or buy one get one half price offer. That is how I managed to build up a great collection of the brushes.

Tip: I have macs brush cleaner for a rapid clean for my brushes, but once and awhile I like to give them a more thorough clean with Johnson's Baby Shampoo. It is a gentler cleaner for the bristles rather then your normal shampoo or soap some people use.


Hope ye get to experience these amazing brushes...


Michelle x




No comments:

Post a Comment