Sunday 3 March 2013

March Wishlist


March Wishlist


Being a lover of all things Michael Kors, its no surprise there is more then one MK item in my Wishlist for the month of March. It being my Birthday month, I have received a early present - the iphone 5. I love tech accessories for my high tech gadgets. Michael Kors always seem to have the best selection and i love the beautiful colours at the moment - Greens, Pinks, Yellows and Blues. The green items are the ipad cover and iphone cover.

My MK bag you have seen in my blog posts, is over a year old now and i most certainly wouldn't mine a updated version ;) The ones above i do love, especially the Travel Messenger one that has the cross body strap.  

Keeping it safe I love the safe option of a black bag, boots or even a black strapped watch. The Daniel Wellington watches have been a ultimate favourite of mine since I seen my number one favourite Irish blogger Anouska Proetta Brandon wearing it. I think I need one.

Finally these amazing boots from Topshop are killers. They are being snatched up so quick I think i will have to stretch and buy these for myself soon, I don't want to miss out.


Hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday readers. Who is going to the Lil Wayne concert on Friday in the O2 Dublin... I am :) Young Weezy... Super Excited!


Let me know what ye think of my chosen items above!


I will admit I am Instagram OBSESSED and I always have updated photos on there, so check me out and follow me.


Michelle x






No comments:

Post a Comment