Saturday 30 March 2013

One Smile Makes Two













H&M Trousers, Earrings & Chain // Topshop Jacket, Heels & Bag // Pennys (Primark) Shirt // MK Watch // RI, Topshop & H&M Rings

Above I am wearing my new leatherette trousers from H&M - Got them on sale for just 10euro. Don't you just love a bargain, especially when you have been looking for a pair like these. 
A other little bargain is my handbag from Topshop. I have been in love with this bag for quite awhile, I finally bought it and its been in Topshop for months now. I went to the till and to my surprise it scanned in cheaper then what was printed on the label. Shhh! ;)...
I now have a huge collect of shirts from Pennys and this is yet a other one for 10euro. Nautical stripes are a wardrobe must.
    
Two nights ago I was at Golden Eggs Fashion Innovation Awards and it was a spectacular night. The collections that the creative students and designers had were just fantastic - from outfits, dresses, bags, scarves & jewellry.
I was intrigued with the section "ones to watch" - Being introduced to new designers is always fun and exciting. 
Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to take a photographs of my outfit from the night - as always it was a rush to get ready and get out the door :) 
There are a few shots from the night on my Facebook and InstagramI wore my Green Midi length dress from Topshop, my new nude Platform Sandals from Topshop, OH and a Statement Necklace from Topshop too! Of course :) Because I ADORE my New amazing shoes from Topshop (my amazing friend got them for me for my Birthday - Think she heard me raving on about them!).... I wore them above so ye can adore them too. Yes I do have a new passion for platform sandals, they are my new Litas. Comfort wise!
I was so excited to wear my new bag from Zara - I bought it last weekend that little shopping trip. Its amazing - I got plenty of comments during the night about it. Its a eye catcher.

Here are some Photos of mine from the Fashion Innovation Awards:
(Sorry for the iPhone quality)

Fellow Bloggers: Ciara of Wildchild Stories, Nuala of Penny and Polaroids and I.
Nuala and I with the amazing Laura Jayne Halton.

We had the absolute pleasure of meeting Laura Jayne Halton after the show. She was so nice and it was great to have a chat with her.

Hope ye all have a wonderful Easter and don't eat too much Easter eggs. I properly will - Oops! :)


Michelle x


Follow me:
Facebook - Twitter - Lookbook - Instagram - Bloglovin' 


2 comments:

  1. Love this! Serious wardrobe envy!!!


    Aishling
    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete