Sunday 1 September 2013

OverSized Leather Pants



Autumn is almost here and I am starting to plan my wardrobe. I have to admit to you all I do love summer clothing with legs out, beautiful Nudes and White etc but A/W I get very excited for because the clothing suits our climate much better and I love being cosey. I am a monochrome black and white girl so that makes me very excited for this coming season. 

So to start off my A/W I have ordered these oversized leather pants off Asos and boy am I excited. I was lushing after a pair of Topshops Boutique leather joggers back in April cause I seen them on India Rose (one of my favourite bloggers) but there was no way I could pay £250 for them no matter how amazing they looked. Over the summer months I bought a pair of Jogger Leather Look Pants from Topshop (more casual) but these above will look amazing over the A/W months with boots and heels... Eeekkk excited for A/W!

That is my Autumn tip to you...

.... Michelle x

1 comment: