Thursday 26 September 2013

The Sleeveless Blazer










SheInside Waistcoat Here - Topshop Top - Penneys Shorts - Zara Bag Here - Daniel Wellington Watch Here - eBay Heels Here - Jewellery Mixed

SheInside is one of my new favourite websites where you can find now trending clothing for much less. I first feel in love when I saw the waistcoat blazer on Zaras website few months back, then again at Penneys (Primark) fashion show at the OhhLaLa Magazine Awards. I needed one of these - Sleeveless blazer/Waistcoat, which ever you wish to call it. I luckily came across this on for €17. Penneys had a black on recently for €15, but i resisted cause I had already received this one. Its such a simple touch to your outfit to make it look smarter, here is a what I wore it with recently >> I&I Facebook.
Tip: If you don't wish to buy a waistcoat why not simply make one, I say simply as if I was a expert at DIY ha ha, check out YouTube I am sure you will find a tutorial that will show you how. 

If you follow my Facebook and/or Instagram you would of seen me wear these shorts to a friends BBQ over the summer. The leatherette look if fabulous and the jogger design is certainly a favourite of mine over this past summer. The leatherette material doesn't restrict them to summer use at all, these you can wear over the A/W season cause like I mentioned in my post HERE leather is huge this coming season. They are now on sale for €5 in Penneys.

Crop Camisole or any camisole top are just brilliant, worn casual or a night out they will never let you down. I have them in a few colours and always turn to them. MUST HAVE! 

Do you follow my network accounts?
If not you can do, find my links just to your right hand side!
 Thank you x

... Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment