Sunday 29 September 2013

New Purchase: MK




Michael Kors Bedford Gusset Crossbody.

Let me introduce you all to my latest MK purchase. I saw this bag in Brown Thomas a week today, you would of seen on my Facebook and didn't stop thinking about it all week long.

This is my new baby and I am excited to wear this over the A/W Season. Crossbody bag is a must have item as for travelling, shopping etc because you feel safe and comfortable with your bag and the fact its just fabulous and perfect.

Its that soft beautiful Pebble Leather, triple zip top and Michael Kors Logo. 
If you would like to treat yourself or have someone treat you they are available in Black (gold writing), Black (sliver writing), Brown, Navy, Blue, Vanilla.    

Look or Buy here!

... Michelle x

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Everything looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.
    Circle Purse

    ReplyDelete