Sunday 8 September 2013

Current Favourites





My Now Bag
Zara Mini Office City Bag in Navy - Zara

This bag is super and the best thing about it is its compartment for my iPad because now at least I feel its safe when carrying it around anywhere. Also available in burgundy. 





My Now Watch
Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield Lady - DW

You all know I have been crazy to get a Daniel Wellington Watch for SO long now and finally I received one from Aonghus as a anniversary present. We usually don't do presents for our anniversary, but this year we did because we are 5 years together, yay :) Thank you baby x



My Now Shoes
White Pointed Court Heels - ebay

I have been lushing over a pair of white pointed courts for a long time and seen the most amazing pair in Topshop at the start of the summer and couldn't justify paying €88 for them. I found these on ebay for much less - Delighted. 

Don't forget to follow
... Michelle x

2 comments: