Tuesday 3 September 2013

Topshop Joggers









Trousers - Topshop, Jumper - Penneys, Shoes - ebay, Watch - Daniel Wellington, Rings - Mixed (Topshop, H&M, Asos)

Out for dinner last weekend and I went for a dressy casual look. I bought this jumper in Penneys on sale for €3 - Bargain! I adore quilted effect and 3/4 length jumper can be quite adorable.
Few weeks back I bought these Topshop leather effect joggers online (no longer available) but I posted it on my Facebook page when I first ordered them. Casual? Yes, but can be dressed up. Leather effect items of clothing are very much dressy and I cannot stress enough how everyone should have some leather/leather effect clothing in their wardrobe this A/W. The elastic bottom and zip look pretty cool and adds a great look to them.
My new babies - yes my white court pointed heels I found on ebay. This was my first time wearing them and I was delighted with them, I think they made my outfit :)

What leathers have you got??

Like I was saying last week I have been nominated in the Blog Awards Ireland for 'Best Blog Post' and each week you can vote each once up until early Oct. A week has passed and you guys can vote again if you wish. Follow this link > http://www.blogawardsireland.com/category/best-blog-post-2/
Click 'Intrigued and Infatuated', scroll to the bottom and simply click 'vote' and it done! Thank you guys :)

.... Michelle x

Don't forget to follow me -

No comments:

Post a Comment